The largest of the British Channel Islands, Jersey is a British Crown Dependency with extremely close links to the UK and in particular the City of London.
It is a top-tier international finance centre best known for banking, funds and private wealth, and offers a highly sophisticated legal and regulatory system, solid infrastructure and tax neutrality.
Jersey is a world leader in the context of international financial compliance thanks to its proactive approach and exemplary standards of transparency and accountability.
Jersey Key Facts
- Leading offshore financial centre
- Mature legal system based on English common law
- Sophisticated corporate legislation
- Leading global jurisdiction for banking, funds and trust and company services
- Robust regulatory regime with highest standards of transparency and accountability
- Tax neutrality
- Political and economic stability
- Solid infrastructure
- Gateway to the UK