It is important for individuals or companies intending to establish a structure with us to obtain professional advice in any appropriate jurisdictions, for example, those of their residence, domicile and place of business. The close contacts we have developed with professionals throughout the world enable us, where appropriate, to assist clients by making introductions to specialists in the relevant jurisdictions, and to assist in finding a workable solution.
JTC Group does not provide legal, investment or tax advice and nothing contained in this website or in any other information provided by JTC Group should be construed as such.
This website provides general information only and is not intended to give specific advice. Specific professional advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from any action in connection with the matters referred to herein.
JTC Group entities that carry on regulated business are (respectively): regulated by the British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission; the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority; the Guernsey Financial Services Commission; the Jersey Financial Services Commission; the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier and the Ordre des Experts-Comptables (Luxembourg); the Financial Services Commission (Mauritius); De Nederlandsche Bank (Netherlands), the South African Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) as an authorised financial services provider; chartered and regulated to provide trust services by the South Dakota Division of Banking in South Dakota (USA); a member of l’Association Romande des Intermédiaires Financiers (Switzerland)*; licensed by the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority; registered with the Dubai Financial Services Authority; authorised by the Department of Justice and Equality of the Republic of Ireland to operate as trust or company service provider and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (UK).
* l’Association Romande des Intermédiaires Financiers (ARIF) is a self-regulatory body approved by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) for the supervision of financial intermediaries covered by Article 2 para.3 of the Swiss Federal Law on Combating Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism in the Financial Sector (LBA). ARIF is also recognized by FINMA as a professional organization for the outlawing of rules of conduct relating to the exercise of the profession of independent asset manager within the meaning of the Swiss Federal Act on Collective Investment Schemes (CISA).
‘JTC’ ‘shall mean all companies and other entities, whether or not incorporated, that may form part of JTC Group from time to time, including but not limited to: JTC (Jersey) Limited, JTC Funds Solutions (Jersey) Limited whose registered office and/or place of business is 28 Esplanade, St Helier, Jersey, JE2 3QA , Channel Islands and/or JTC (UK) Limited whose registered office is The Scalpel, 18th Floor, 52 Lime Street, London EC3M 7AF and/or JTC (BVI) Limited and/or JTC Trustees (BVI) Limited whose registered office is at 80 Main Street, PO Box 3200, Road Town, Tortola, VG1110, British Virgin Islands and/or JTC Fund Solutions (Guernsey) Limited and/or JTC Global AIFM Solutions Limited each of whose registered office is at Ground Floor, Dorey Court, Admiral Park, St Peter Port, Guernsey GY1 2HT, Channel Islands and/or JTC (Geneva) Sàrl and/or JTC (Suisse) SA and/or JTC Trustees (Suisse) Sarl, each of whose registered office is Rue de Contamines 18, 1206 Geneva, Switzerland and/or JTC Trustees (IOM) Limited whose registered office is Unit No.2, Block E, Quay West, Bridge Road, Douglas, Isle of Man IM1 5AG and/or JTC (Luxembourg) SA and/or JTC Signes S.à r.l. and/or JTC Global AIFM Solutions S.A., each of whose registered office is at Bijou 17, Boulevard F.W. Raiffeisen L-2411 Luxembourg and/or JTC Group (NZ) Limited and/or JTC Trust Company (New Zealand) Limited, each of whose registered office is 400 Lake Road, Takapuna, Auckland 0622, New Zealand and/or JTC Miami Corporation of 1001 Brickell Bay Drive, Suite 1202, Miami, Florida 33131, United States of America and/or JTC (Cayman) Limited and/or JTC Fund Services (Cayman) Ltd whose registered office is at 94 Solaris Avenue, 2nd Floor, Camana Bay, PO Box 30745, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands, KY1-1203 and/or JTC Fiduciary Services (Mauritius) Limited whose registered office is at Suite 2004, Level 2, Alexander House, 35 Cybercity, Ébène, Mauritius and/or JTC Institutional Services Netherlands B.V. and/or JTC (Netherlands) B.V. whose registered office is at Parnassus Tower, Locatellikade 1, 1076 AZ, Amsterdam, the Netherlands and/or JTC Fund Solutions RSA (Pty) Limited whose registered office is at Block B, Century Falls, Century Boulevard, Century City, South Africa 7441 and/or JTC Trustees (USA) Ltd whose registered office is at 140 North Phillips Avenue, Suite 301, Sioux Falls, SD 57104, United States of America; Cornerstone AIS Corporate Services Ireland Limited and/or Cornerstone AIS Corporate Trustees Ireland Limited each of whose registered office is Block C, 77 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland, D02VK60 and shall include their respective successors in title and assigns, for themselves and in each case as trustee for the appointee.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The information contained in this website is issued by JTC (the “Company”) in good faith and has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about the Company and its subsidiaries, collectively referred to as “the JTC Group”, in accordance with these terms and conditions. You should read the following information carefully before using the website as by accessing any part of this website you will be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions in this disclaimer in full. The Company reserves the right to vary the conditions of use at any time and will post any variations here. You are advised to review the conditions of use on a regular basis as you will be deemed to have accepted variations if you continue to use the website after they have been posted. All references to the terms ‘we’ and ‘us’ refer to the Company. If you do not accept these terms and conditions please do not continue to access this website.
DISCLAIMERS AND EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- The release, transmission, publication or distribution of documents or information on the website in jurisdictions other than Jersey may be restricted by law and therefore persons in a jurisdiction other than Jersey into which such documents or information are released, transmitted, published, distributed or otherwise accessible should inform themselves about and observe any such restrictions. You hereby acknowledge and warrant that you are not breaching any relevant laws (including securities laws) by accessing this website in such jurisdiction.
- The information contained in this website does not, and access to this website will not, constitute or form part of any invitation or offer to sell, invest or deal in or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, invest or deal in any securities of the JTC Group in any jurisdiction nor shall it (or any part of it) or the fact of its publication, form the basis of, or be relied on in connection with, any contract therefor.
- In the event that any document or information released, transmitted, published, distributed or otherwise accessible on this website is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction in any jurisdiction in which it would be illegal to make an invitation, offer or solicitation of an offer as such an invitation, offer or solicitation of an offer, such document or information will be deemed to have been released, transmitted, published, distributed or otherwise accessible for information purposes only.
- The Company accepts no liability for the accuracy or completeness or use of, nor any liability to update, the information contained on this website. The posting of information on this website should not be construed as the giving of advice or the making of a recommendation, and the information contained on this website should not be relied on as the basis for any decision or action. In particular, actual results and developments may be materially different from any opinion, expectation or other forward-looking statement contained on this website. You should obtain appropriate and specific professional advice in connection with any such decisions or actions and rely on your own examination, including the merits and risks involved in an investment.
- Certain information on this website is of a historical nature and may now be out of date. All historical information should be understood as speaking from the date of its first publication.
- In respect of any information provided regarding securities or other investments or financial products of the Company or any other company referred to on the website, you should note in particular that past performance cannot be relied upon as a guide to future performance. The price of and income derived from such securities, investments or financial products can go down as well as up and investors may not recoup the amount originally invested.
- Any reference to any product or service which has been or may be provided by the JTC Group does not amount to a promise that such product or service will be available at any time. Changes to or improvements in such products or services may be made at any time without prior notice.
- The website may contain forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are subject to uncertainties and inherent risks that could cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statement. The JTC Group undertakes no duty to update publicly any forward-looking statements contained herein, in light of new information or future developments.
- In no event shall the JTC Group be liable for any loss, damages, costs or other expenses of any kind (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, consequential, economic or special loss or loss of profit or opportunity) arising out of or in connection with any use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information appearing on this web site whether any claim is brought in contract, or tort (including negligence) or otherwise. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the JTC Group disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied including, but not limited to: (i) any warranty for content, information, data, services, uninterrupted access, or products provided on, through or in connection with the website; (ii) any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, usefulness, or content of information, or services offered on or through the website; (iii) any warranties that the website is free of viruses, worms, or other harmful components; and (iv) any warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or warranties of non-infringement. However, no member of the JTC Group limits its liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
CONTENT AND ACCESS
- Whilst the Company makes every effort to ensure that the website is available and up to date, the Company does not represent, warrant or guarantee in any way that there is continued availability at all times or of uninterrupted use by you of the website or that the content takes into account changes in the law or changes within the JTC Group.
- You agree that any use of the website is at your sole risk and that the website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. All information contained on or which may be transmitted through the website is provided without guarantees of reliability, completeness, accuracy or timeliness and without representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied. The JTC Group does not represent or warrant that the website, or any other websites that may be linked to through the website, will be uninterrupted, error free, free of viruses, defects or harmful components, compatible with your computer equipment or fit for any purpose.
- Your use of the website is at the sole discretion of the Company. The Company may deny you access to the website or any portion thereof at any time, without notice and with or without cause. Further, the Company reserves the right to suspend or cease the operation of the website from time to time at its sole discretion.
The website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties other than the JTC Group. Such hyperlinks are provided only for your convenience. The Company has not reviewed, is not responsible for, does not control, and accepts no liability in respect of, any information or opinion contained on any such third party website. The inclusion of hyperlinks on the website does not mean that we endorse or approve of any third party website to which you may have access through the linked websites. We accept no liability for any information, products or services contained in, or which may be linked to through, these third party websites or for any action you may take as a result of linking to any such website. Each of the websites to which you may link are likely to set forth specific terms and conditions of use that you should review.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT
- All images, text, programs, and other materials and content (collectively, the “Content”) provided on the website is protected by law and international treaties, including copyright and other intellectual property rights laws. Any copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in the Content on the website belongs to one or all of the JTC Group companies and/or its licensors. All rights are reserved for the benefit of one or all of the JTC Group companies and/or its licensors. Nothing in this disclaimer grants you any rights in the website or the Content contained therein.
- You are granted permission to display, copy, distribute and download the Content on the website for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you: (i) keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices; (ii) make no modifications to the Content on the website; (iii) do not use the Content on the website for commercial purposes or in a manner that suggests an association with any products, services, or brands; (iv) do not download the Content to a database that can be used to avoid future downloads from the website; and (v) acknowledge and agree to all of these conditions of use. Except as stated herein, none of the Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, modified, transmitted, licensed, transferred, sold or distributed by any means or otherwise exploited in any manner, including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, (a) without the express prior written permission of the Company or (b) unless it is clearly indicated on the website that a specific document or specific information may be downloaded and used.
- The names, logos, taglines and other marks identifying any of the JTC Group companies and its or their products and services comprise proprietary intellectual property rights owned by one or all of the JTC Group companies. Any other trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners. Except for the purposes set out in paragraph 15 above, these conditions of use do not grant you the right to use any trademark, service mark or logo appearing on the website for any other purpose whatsoever.
- The provisions of this disclaimer shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Jersey law and the courts of Jersey shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the website. Use of the website is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of this disclaimer, including without limitation this paragraph.
- The JTC Group entities that carry on regulated business are (respectively): regulated by the British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission; the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority; the Guernsey Financial Services Commission; the Jersey Financial Services Commission; the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier and the Ordre des Experts-Comptables (Luxembourg); the Financial Services Commission (Mauritius); De Nederlandsche Bank (Netherlands), the South African Financial Sector Conduct Authority as an authorised financial services provider; chartered and regulated to provide trust services by the South Dakota Division of Banking in South Dakota (USA); a member of l’Association Romande des Intermédiaires Financiers (Switzerland); licensed by the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (UK).
- If any part of these conditions of use is found to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, such part shall be severed to the extent that it is found to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable from the remaining provisions of these conditions of use (all of which shall remain valid and enforceable).