Tax compliance and regulatory reporting in the field of Automatic Exchange of Information has become increasingly complex and onerous. The ever evolving landscape of tax rules and regulations can be burdensome, and they present challenges to businesses.
At JTC our team of qualified tax experts have a comprehensive understanding of the different tax rules and regulatory reporting regimes. With our up to date knowledge, technical skills and years of practical experience, we make sure our clients stay on top of their constantly changing obligations.
We have two dedicated teams that specialise in tax compliance and regulatory reporting, also known as Automatic Exchange of Information (AEOI). The services we offer include:
Tax Compliance Services:
- Preparation of VAT returns and maintenance of company VAT records
- Corporation tax returns (CT600)
- Tax provisioning computations
- Tagging of accounts
- Economic substance classifications
- Economic substance reporting
- Jersey corporate returns
- Guernsey corporate returns and quarterly employer tax returns
- IOM corporate tax returns
- Trust and Estate tax returns (SA900)
- Capital gains and relevant income pools tracking for trusts
- Inheritance tax ten year charge and exit charge calculations and submission of forms
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) returns
- UK Withholding tax returns (CT61)
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED) returns
- Collaborating with external tax advisors
Our approach to tax compliance begins with ensuring we have a comprehensive understanding of our clients’ circumstances. This is important to help them successfully navigate an increasingly complex global tax landscape.
AEOI / regulatory reporting:
- Completion of IRS W-series forms and self-certifications
- Global Intermediary Identification Number & AEOI portal registration services
- FATCA and CRS entity classification at on-boarding stage and ongoing entity classification review
- Prepare and/or file annual FATCA and CRS submissions on behalf of clients
Our AEOI team has the technical knowledge and industry experience to ensure we meet the highest expectations of our clients.
For more information on AEOI, please download our factsheet.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The content of this article is intended for general information purposes only. It does not constitute, should not be interpreted as constituting and cannot be relied upon as providing (i) legal, investment or tax advice or any other form of professional advice, (ii) an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation of any service or any other product or service regardless of whether such security, product or service is referenced in this article. JTC has sought to ensure that the information provided in the article is adequate, accurate and complete as at the time of publication but offers no assertion or warranty as to its adequacy, accuracy or completeness either at the time of publication or thereafter. No responsibility or liability will be accepted for any losses resulting from reliance placed upon the content of this article.
“Tax compliance is crucial for high and ultra-high net worth clients; our team has a breadth and depth of expertise that gives clients the assurance they need.”