Of all the Emirates, Dubai has consolidated its position as the principal international financial centre serving the GCC countries.
Its stability, first class communications, tax treaty network and broad financial services infrastructure make it the ideal location for global banks, financial services companies, legal and accounting services providers seeking a presence in the region.
Dubai has also become an increasingly attractive destination in which to take up residency or to invest.
Our presence in Dubai is welcomed by those wishing to meet us whilst in transit and is also comfort to clients resident in the region.
“The Dubai office allows us to provide clients with a far more personal experience enabling us to discuss complex family arrangements or more technically challenging corporate transactions face to face and with greater discretion.”
Dubai Key Facts
- Leading global financial centre
- Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) is a special economic zone with its own regulator, judiciary and legal framework; it is an independent jurisdiction in its own right
- Tax neutrality
- Political and economic stability
- First class infrastructure
- Gateway to the Middle East
Services & Sectors
We are flexible in our response to client needs, the local environment and working with our international offices so as to hold assets in a manner which most efficiently achieves clients’ objectives.