Of all the Emirates, Dubai has consolidated its position as the principal international financial centre serving the GCC countries.
Its stability, first class communications, tax treaty network and broad financial services infrastructure make it the ideal location for global banks, financial services companies, legal and accounting services providers seeking a presence in the region.
Dubai has also become an increasingly attractive destination in which to take up residency or to invest.
Dubai Key Facts
- Leading global financial centre
- Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) is a special economic zone with its own regulator, judiciary and legal framework; it is an independent jurisdiction in its own right
- Tax neutrality
- Political and economic stability
- First class infrastructure
- Gateway to the Middle East