JTC’s team in its New York representative office offers in-depth industry experience and expertise to a diverse private and corporate client base.
Supported by an extensive global network with service centres in key global financial jurisdictions such as South Dakota, BVI, Cayman, the Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey and Switzerland, available services include entity formation and administration, accounting and reporting, succession planning, philanthropy, family office, corporate secretarial and domiciliation, directorship and management services.
US – New York Key Facts
- New York City is in the state of New York.
- It is the world’s premier international financial centre.
- Home to the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the NASDAQ.
- John. F. Kennedy Airport is the largest U.S. airport for international passengers.
- National currency is the United States Dollar (USD).