The Cayman Islands is one of the world’s leading financial jurisdictions, with various key areas of expertise including banking, captive insurance, funds, yacht registry and of course trust and company services.
Listed on the OECD’s ‘White List’ of compliant jurisdictions, the Cayman Islands boasts a skilled workforce, robust regulation and a stable, business-friendly government.
Cayman Islands Key Facts
- Leading offshore financial centre
- Mature legal system based on English common law
- Sophisticated corporate legislation
- Leading global jurisdiction for banking, funds, insurance and trust and company services
- Robust regulatory regime
- Tax neutrality
- Political and economic stability