Abu Dhabi is the largest emirate in the United Arab Emirates, occupying 84 per cent of the national landmass territory, and it is the second most populous city in the UAE. Abu Dhabi is at the country’s centre for political and industrial activities.
Due to the vision of Abu Dhabi’s leaders and the abundance of oil and natural gas reserves, the emirate of Abu Dhabi has undergone a significant transformation in economic growth and has become a well renowned financial centre, making it a major competitor on the global stage.
“Having a corporate licence in the ADGM allows JTC to provide a diverse range of services for clients that wish to set-up within Abu Dhabi’s financial free zone.”
Abu Dhabi Key Facts
- Abu Dhabi city in the emirate is the federal capital of the UAE
- It is a leading global financial centre
- Abu Dhabi was consecutively ranked the safest city in the world (research website, Numbeo and statistical analysis (2019) by the CEOWORLD)
- It has first class infrastructure
- Arabic is the official language in Abu Dhabi, however, some other languages are commonly used due to the cultural diversity in the emirate
- There is political and economic stability
- It has a robust regulatory regime
Services & Sectors
JTC is licenced in the Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM) to provide a full suite of corporate services.
The ADGM’s common law legal system and sophisticated legislative regime are attractive to foreign investors doing business or looking for investment in the Middle East. Having a presence in both Abu Dhabi and Dubai provides JTC’s clients with a wide range of options and services in the UAE.