Luxembourg is the largest investment fund centre in Europe and the second largest in the world after the US.
It is the largest global distribution centre for investment funds, with its funds offered in more than 70 countries around the globe with a particular focus on Europe, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East.
Set in the heart of Europe, with a sophisticated and responsive regulatory framework, Luxembourg attracts managers from all over the world.
Luxembourg Key Facts
- Luxembourg is a representative democracy with a constitutional monarchy and is the world’s only Grand Duchy. The capital is Luxembourg
- A founding member of the European Union since 1952 and a member of the Eurozone since 1999
- Luxembourg is Europe’s premier investment fund centre and the 2nd largest investment funds centre in the world plus a leader in international listings
- Competitive taxation regime with a sound legal and regulatory environment, Political and economic stability
- Three official languages in Luxembourg: French, German, and Luxembourgish, which is also considered the national language of the Grand Duchy
- National currency is the Euro (EUR)
- JTC Luxembourg is Regulated by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF)
- JTC Signes is regulated by the Ordre des Experts-Comptables (OEC)