JTC’s Management Company (ManCo) service is cost-effective, flexible and AIFMD-compliant for fund promoters of EU and non-EU funds. Our regulated ManCo licences in Luxembourg and Guernsey offers a ‘one-stop-shop’ approach for investors.
We are well placed to assist with your ManCo requirements and offer a wide range of ManCo services relevant and customised to your specific jurisdictions.
Example, but not all, ManCo services include:
- Review, measure and monitoring of identified risk factors
- Monitoring of internal (Private Placement Memorandum, “PPM”) and external (regulatory) investment risk limits
- Compilation of periodic Risk Reports
- Escalation of limit breaches to the board of the Fund and the GP
- Conducting periodic stress tests and scenario analyses
- Implementation and plausibility checks of the Fund valuation policy and NAV calculations
- Review delegations to third parties
- Implementation and execution of all investments/divestments
- Monitoring of proper execution and settlement of the individual transactions
- On-going monitoring of the investment portfolio and positions based on periodic reports prepared by the advisor
- Compliance with legal and contractual obligations (AIFMD, SIF-law, RAIF law, PPM)
- Information and follow-up on ad-hoc incidents
- Monitoring of functions delegated to service providers (KPIs, outsourcing controls)
- Periodic comprehensive Compliance Report to the board of directors of the Fund
- Liaising with and periodic reporting to the CSSF and GFSC
REGULATORY REPORTING STANDARDS
- AIFMD reporting according to Annex IV of the Directive (quarterly, semi-annually or yearly) as appropriate
- Collating and calculating all required data
- Converting and submitting the data to be reported in XML-format to the Luxembourg or Guernsey authorities
For any specific requirements tailored to suit your needs please contact one of our team.