COMPLAINTS HANDLING PROCESS
JTC (Luxembourg) S.A. aims to provide a high standard of services to its clients. However, from time to time, errors can be made which may give rise to a complaint.
If you wish to make a formal complaint to JTC (Luxembourg) S.A. for any reason, details of your complaint should be submitted in writing and sent via post or email using the following contact details.
- by email:
- by post:
JTC (Luxembourg) S.A.
Attn.: Mr Luis Sindt Galles (Person Responsible for Complaints Handling)
17, Boulevard F.W. Raiffeisen
Complaints can be made in the Luxembourgish, German, English or French language..
Once we have received your complaint, the following process will be followed to resolve the matter.
- JTC (Luxembourg) S.A. will ensure that a thorough and impartial investigation is carried out within a reasonable time frame after receipt of a complaint.
- You will receive a written acknowledgement with 10 business days after receipt of the complaint.
- One month after receipt of the complaint, JTC (Luxembourg) S.A. will send you a response. The response will bear the name and the function of the person handling the complaint. It will also contain:
- a final response to your complaint; or
- a response where JTC (Luxembourg) S.A. will inform you of the causes of a delay and indicate the date at which the examination of the complaint is likely to be achieved.
Should you not be satisfied with the handling of the complaint by JTC (Luxembourg) S.A., you may refer your complaint to the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF). Should you decide to refer your complaint to the CSSF you need to submit your complaint within 12 months following the date of the initial submission of your complaint with JTC (Luxembourg) S.A.
The contact details of the CSSF are as follows: Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier
283, route d’Arlon
Tel : (+352) 26 25 1 – 1
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The CSSF circular on the out of court complaint handling can be found on the website, indicated hereunder: http://www.cssf.lu/fileadmin/files/Lois_reglements/Legislation/RG_CSSF/RCSSF_No13-02.pdf
Finally, we would like to thank you for choosing JTC (Luxembourg) S.A. for servicing your business.