Our secretarial service focuses on professionalism, integrity and independence. We ensure corporate entities meet all the regulatory and legal obligations whilst incorporating the provision of a registered office and producing minutes from meetings if needed.
We offer a wide range of corporate secretarial services relevant and customised to your specific jurisdiction.
Example, but not all, corporate secretarial services include:
- Assistance with the establishment and maintenance of a bank account for the vehicle
- Convening Annual Board meetings as and when required, including post meeting minute preparation
- Company secretarial services including, but not limited to, drafting minutes/resolutions of the general meetings and management board meetings
- Completion of annual risk review as required by the local financial services regulatory body
- Assistance in drafting, execution, legalisation and apostille of corporate documents and agreements
- Updating and maintenance of shareholders’ register
For any specific requirements tailored to suit your needs please contact one of our team.