Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, JTC’s San Jose office offers customizable technology-based solutions to help funds deal with the heightened security, transparency, and compliance issues of specialized sectors.
JTC’s San Jose office serves the company’s Private Equity clients by offering customizable solutions that enable efficient back and middle-office administration for complex financial transactions. Our industry-leading eSTAC® online platform offers 24/7 access to fund information, and our global capabilities allow our clients to add more services as they grow.
“JTC delivers bespoke, technology-driven, customizable solutions and client services. No matter what stage a fund is at, we can help managers streamline their processes so they can focus on what they do best.”
US – San Jose Key Facts
- San Jose is one of the economic, cultural, and political centers of Silicon Valley. This has earned the city the nickname "Capital of Silicon Valley"
- The largest city in Northern California, San Jose is the county seat of Santa Clara County, the most affluent county in California and one of the most affluent counties in the US
- Just 45 minutes from San Francisco, the city is well-positioned to connect with the area’s innovative technology industry
- San Jose is named among America's most well-educated cities
Services & Sectors
The San Jose office offers purpose-built solutions for impact funds and has been a leader in Opportunity Zones fund administration since the program’s inception. The San Jose team includes experts on 1031 tax-deferred exchanges and Delaware Statutory Trusts, and also serves specialized sectors like EB-5, offering a full suite of solutions for Regional Centers from capital raise to return of funds.
99 Almaden Boulevard,
San Jose, CA 95113
- Telephone +1 800 339 1031