San Jose is an attractive fund jurisdiction due to its reputation of being a centre of innovation in Silicon Valley.
Our acquisition of NES Financial in April 2020 provides us with our San Jose office and a team who deliver technology-enabled solutions and services for the efficient back and middle office administration of complex financial transactions.
From our San Jose office we serve private equity, commercial real estate and Fortune 1000 clients and offer industry-leading fund administration, loan servicing specialized funds such as EB-5 and Opportunity Zone administration, as well as1031 tax deferred exchange services.
“Our purpose-built technology offers a flexible, reliable and efficient solution to clients across the globe at each step of the investment cycle. As an example of our innovation technology is the eSTAC® platform, which delivers unparalleled efficiency, scalability, data security, transparency, flexible compliance reporting and rapid deployment and is fundamentally changing the economics, ROI, and performance level of today’s complex and challenging financial administration environments.”
US – San Jose Key Facts
- San Jose is one of the economic, cultural, and political centres of Silicon Valley. This has earned the city the nickname "Capital of Silicon Valley"
- San Jose is the county seat of Santa Clara County, the most affluent county in California and one of the most affluent counties in the US
- It is the largest city in Northern California
- It is notable as a centre of innovation due to the location’s booming high tech industry
- National currency is the United States Dollar (USD)
- San Jose is named among America's most well-educated cities
- San Jose is 45 minutes away from San Francisco, home to world-famous landmarks such as the Golden Gate Bridge
Services & Sectors
JTC opened an office in San Jose in 2020 through the acquisition of NES Financial.
JTC’s San Jose office offers a professional team of experts who specialise in private equity, commercial real estate and Fortune 1000 clients and offer industry-leading fund administration, loan servicing, including EB-5 and Opportunity Zone administration, as well as 1031 tax deferred exchange services. To read more on our purpose built technology platform eSTAC® platform, please click here for more information.
50 W San Fernando St.
San Jose, CA 95113