Could third-party administration unlock your fund’s potential?
When implemented correctly, third-party fund administration can free internal bandwidth, boost investor satisfaction, enhance fund security, and lower operating expenses. However, despite the potential benefits, it’s a step many GPs are reluctant to take —whether because the onboarding process seems too onerous, the emotional hurdle of “relinquishing control” is too high, or the perceived risk of the wrong implementation is too great.
In this paper:
- Why outsource at all? (And why now?)
- The psychology of control, and its risk to growth
- Due diligence: what to look for in a third-party administrator
- The keys to smooth and efficient implementation
- Leveraging the value-add for investors
Ready to learn more? Fill out the form above and download the Outsourcing Fund Administration in Private Equity white paper now.