Ireland is an attractive jurisdiction due to its established financial services industry and its reputation of being extremely well-connected with countries all over the world.
Dublin is the headquarters for Ireland’s financial and commercial institutions and its time zone means that its business hours overlap those of the Middle East, America and Asia.
JTC’s Dublin office, which opened in 2020, offers the full range of corporate services to help our local and international clients.
“JTC places a strong focus on ensuring its clients across the globe receive a reliable, flexible and professional service. With continual investment in specialist knowledge and innovation, we offer truly bespoke solutions.”
Ireland Key Facts
- Leading offshore financial centre
- Dublin is the capital of the Republic of Ireland and is also the country's economic hub
- The Irish Stock Exchange (now trading as Euronext Dublin) is one of the oldest stock exchanges in the world, trading continuously since 1793
- Ireland is a member of the European Union
- Ireland has attractive tax, regulatory and legal regimes and an open and accommodating business environment
- Over 1,000 multinational corporations are continuing to expand their facilities in Ireland due to the profitability and success of their Irish operations. Ireland also offers companies a barrier-free access to over 500 million consumers within Europe
- National currency is the Euro (EUR)
Services & Sectors
JTC in 2020 established a presence in Ireland with an office in Dublin.
Our team offers in-depth industry experience and expertise to a diverse corporate client base.
We have a deep understanding of listing on internationally recognised stock exchanges. As a regular sponsor on Euronext, the LSE Main Market, AIM and the Specialist Fund Segment, we understand the importance of choosing the right listing venue.
77 Sir John Rogerson's Quay