The Netherlands is widely recognised as a premier jurisdiction for global asset protection and structuring purposes.
JTC is a leading provider of corporate and fiduciary services, with specialist expertise in implementing corporate structures and global asset protection programmes for corporates, private equity firms and investment funds.
The Netherland’s capital city of Amsterdam, one of the founders of the European Union and home to a strong financial industry, offers the perfect location for financial institutions as it provides a thriving and dynamic environment that will enable them to flourish. Amsterdam is key financial hub that attracts globally minded institutions and top international talents.
JTC’s acquisition of VAN Doorn CFS B.V. completed on 28 September 2018, enhancing and strengthening our Netherlands platform with a very high-quality, fast-growing business that is an ideal bolt-on to our Institutional Client Services (ICS) Division.
Netherlands Key Facts
- The Netherlands is a constituent country of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, consisting of twelve provinces in western Europe and three islands in the Caribbean. The Netherlands is a representative democracy with a constitutional monarchy. The capital is Amsterdam.
- A founder member of the European Union in 1958.
- Located in the heart of Europe and, through excellent infrastructure and logistics services, it is often called the ‘Gateway to Europe’.
- Home to a unique concentration of international companies who have established their European headquarters in the Netherlands.
- Competitive taxation regime with a sound legal and regulatory environment, Political and economic stability.
- The official language is Dutch and in international business the common language is English.
- National currency is the Euro (EUR).
- Licensed by De Nederlandsche Bank (DNB).
Services & Sectors
In 2017, JTC first acquired an office in the Netherlands and continued to strengthen and built its platform by acquiring a further business in 2018.
Our Netherlands team specialise in providing a range of corporate and administration services including company formation, corporate management, administration, accounting, financial reporting and legal and secretarial services.
Our Netherlands office focuses on management and accounting of the most commonly used legal entities such as NVs (public companies with limited liability), BVs (private companies with Limited Liability), Coops (Dutch Cooperatives) and Stichtings (Foundations).