Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Depositary Administrator to join our team in Luxembourg.
Purpose of Job
In order to continue to provide personalized quality services to a growing number of Depositary clients in Real Estate and Private Equity, we seek for a:
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Review fund valuations and accounts, in line with department defined timelines and procedures, to ensure they have been completed accurately and in accordance with the fund documentation;
- Maintain asset registers and undertake procedures to verify the fund’s ownership of those assets;
- Ensure daily cash flow monitoring of fund bank accounts is undertaken;
- Ensure that funds are compliant with key underlying fund documentation and any issues are identified, logged and resolved in a timely manner;
- Review drawdowns and distributions and ensure the expected procedures have been followed;
- Co-ordinate with fund administrators and investment managers (both internal with JTC and external firms) to ensure that the depositary duties can be undertaken and all necessary information received in a timely manner;
- Prepare periodic client and fund board reports;
- Assist with due diligence and on-site visits to fund administrators and investment managers;
- Work effectively within the team but show appropriate levels of initiative;
- Facilitate open communication with Depositary team members and client staff members to identify any potential issues/improvements;
- Assist with on-boarding of new clients and funds;
- Supervise and assist in the training and development of more junior staff.
- Hold a degree in Business management, Law, Economics or equivalent;
- Have at least 2 years proven experience in the fund administration industry for private equity and real estate funds and/ or depositary function for similar funds;
- Able to fluently communicate in English, in written and verbally; French/German or other European language knowledge is an asset;
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the contractual and statutory obligations related to Luxembourg regulated investment funds;
- Have a good knowledge of the depositary function with focus on Private Equity and Real estate fundsl
- Able to take responsibility, prioritise, use initiative and to get on with others as a team player;
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.