Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
The role holder will be required to provide day to day bookkeeping, accounts and reporting services to a large and varied client group, under the supervision of a Line Manager.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Review bookkeeping entries
- Prepare annual account
- Provide ledgers and accounting information to US tax advisors
- Manager monthly opex reporting and quarterly capex reporting
- Prepare annual budgets
- Liaise with client advisors
- Arrange funding into respective entities
- WIP review of project work
- Assistance with weekly payment run
- Deal with ad hoc accounting queries
- Check, maintain and ensure accuracy of the central diary systems to ensure that deadlines are recorded and subsequently met
- Adhere to Risk & Associated Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation;
- Adhere to CPD requirements in accordance with qualification level and in-house procedures;
- Adhere to the JTC core values and expected behaviours;
- ACCA qualified/part qualified (or an equivalent qualification)
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).