Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Accountant to join our team in Luxembourg.
Purpose of Job
In order to reinforce our dynamic and growing team, we are currently looking for a Senior Accountant
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Independently manage the different aspects of corporate clients active in the Private Equity and Real Estate industry, Securitization, SPF and audit follow up;
- Delegate, follow up and review the daily tasks even under pressure environment;
- Coach the accounting of clients prepared by less experienced colleagues and review work and communication;
- Establish annual accounts, interim financial statements, specific reporting requested by the clients and follow up of cash movements, budgets as well as ad hoc analysis;
- Review globally VAT returns and CIT under LuxGaap exemption criteria;
- Follow internal procedures within a global organization (Good order of filing, administrative task, DAC 6 Register and Tracking sheet for cash flow).
- Going beyond ordinary understanding and raise questions to Line Managers
- Be a constant point of reference for Junior accountant for learning/coaching and for Line Managers for reporting/implementation project/urgencies
- Holding a Master in Accounting with preferably a proven experience of 3 to 4 years ideally in an accounting firm or audit company;
- Beside English, French and/or German will be advantageous ;
- Outlook, Word and Excel knowledge; BOB 50 is an asset;
- Knowledge of Luxembourg GAAP; other GAAP will be advantageous;
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg commercial companies law;
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg CIT, MBT, NWT and VAT;
- Rigorous and autonomous, applying analytical and synthesis skills, you are organized;
- Team player and good management skills;
- Integration skills within a team with multinational culture and different background;
- Ambitious, Curious and goal oriented.
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.