Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator – Fund Services to join our team in Austin, Tx.
Purpose of Job
SALI is seeking a full-time Investment Research Project Coordinator to support SALI’s Investment Research team in overseeing and managing its Investment Platform. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for managing projects including client deliverables, streamlining the reporting process, and coordinating client communication.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage projects including client deliverables while ensuring client materials are completed on-time and to the highest possible standard.
- Coordinate client communications, including hosting and managing an assortment of processes associated with quarterly update performance calls.
- Confidently interface with best-in-class investment managers daily to ensure an effective delivery of applicable materials.
- Identify opportunities to improve existing systems through technology integration and coordinate with the corresponding teams to facilitate and implement changes.
- Work closely to collaborate with the Director of Investment Research to set priorities, establish timelines, and manage project schedules accordingly.
- Communicate effectively with various teams across SALI’s organization to gather necessary data and insight for ongoing research and due diligence projects.
- Monitor investments for adherence to investment funds’ strategy, liquidity, and restriction guidelines as described in the investment funds’ offering documents.
- 4-year college degree
- 2-4 years of finance industry related experience and a proven track record in Finance Project Management with a robust understanding of various financial instruments and asset classes required.
- Project management skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Proficient in PC-related skills including Excel, Word, Outlook, and Salesforce.
- The ideal candidate is highly detail-oriented, quantitative and possesses the ability to maintain professionalism while working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- A proven ability to be self-motivated, take initiative, and demonstrate a professional demeanor with a desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
- The ideal candidate will maintain flexibility and demonstrate a willingness to adapt to shifting work priorities and assignments.
- A willingness to work and communicate effectively in close contact within a team dynamic. Participation in team projects, assignments, and responsibilities that include continual process improvement, strengthening of controls, peer analysis, and team education sessions required.
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.