Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
The role reports to a Manager within a team of people providing support to the business in its day to day operations in areas such as client on-boarding, periodic reviews, CDD refresh and Quality Assurance (QA) amongst others.
The post holder will be responsible for assisting with the ongoing regulatory requirements – performing ongoing and one off reviews of CDD and assisting in on boarding of Institutional Client Services (ICS) clients.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Completion of tasks in relation to on-boarding of ICS clients
- Completion of MIS and KRIs for reporting purposes.
- Participate in various projects relating to quality assurance, risk management, operations and compliance initiatives.
- Review and approve CDD in relation to CDD refresh/trigger events
- Completion of Periodic and 120 day reviews
- Independent reviews of AEOI self-certification data and system updates
- Carrying out internal control checks to ensure continued quality service and robust control environment
- Knowledge of KYC would be preferred by not essential
- Proactive self-starter
- High level of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisation
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with multiple priorities
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Good team player with flexibility
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).