Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Client Administrator to join our team in Mauritius.
Purpose of job
Responsible for the administration of a portfolio of clients in accordance with contractual and statutory regulations.
- Holder of University degree in a relevant discipline or currently studying relevant professional qualification (ICSA or STEP);
- 2-3 years of experience as Administrator in the Global Business Sector;
- Excellent written and communication skills;
- Dynamic, self-motivated and well-organised.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Management and delivery of client administrative services to a mixed portfolio of entities (including special licence companies);
- Maintain a detailed and accurate record of all client structures within the portfolio;
- Client meeting administration including preparing relevant meeting material, attending meetings, minutes drafting, etc.;
- Undertake client onboarding, acceptance and formation process;
- Collate and produce MIS reports as required for the team;
- Review draft financial statements and resolve any outstanding points within the relevant deadlines;
- Review billing reports and debt chasing for the respective portfolio;
- Ensure high level of communication (both written and verbal) with clients, intermediaries, colleagues, the authorities.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).