Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
JTC Group Tax is a global team of highly qualified and experienced in-house tax professionals, with technical knowledge and industry experience to ensure we meet the highest expectations of our clients.
Group Tax is responsible for assisting the business in delivering robust solutions ensuring clients do not fall foul of regulations and provides tax compliance services to its clients across the jurisdictions where JTC operates.
Purpose of job
Primarily to assist with delivering the VAT offering of JTC to both clients and internal finance departments.
- Working knowledge of UK VAT system and ideally experience with land and property, and place of supply matters.
- Competence in Microsoft Excel
- Be able to manage workload and meet strict deadlines
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Requesting records from clients and accounting teams
- Drafting VAT returns for review
- Drafting and submitting option to tax notifications to HMRC
- Dealing with HMRC during VAT reviews and other enquiries
- Assisting in VAT reviews of new clients
- Assisting wider tax team with other tax work when necessary
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).