‘Join JTC where your contribution will be valued’
Are you ready for a new challenge? We have a new exciting opportunity for a Senior Fund Administrator to join this growing team.
Purpose of job
To provide full mutual fund administration services in accordance with the Administrative Services Agreement, with each fund, for a portfolio of mutual funds. To assist, when requested, in the areas of client relations, staff development and internal and external reporting.
- Compliance qualification ie ACAMS
- Extensive experience working within a compliance function
- Conversant with the Cayman Islands AML/CFT regulatory regime
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Excel, Word Publisher and Viewpoint
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Collating and reviewing due diligence documentation for client on-boarding
- Doing periodic reviews for the funds and related parties
- Ensuring that due diligence documentation are completed in line with the Company’s policies and procedures
- Liaison with fund sponsors, service providers and other related parties
- Update Viewpoint with the relevant on-boarding documents and changes to any relationships in the funds
- Assist with internal and external AML/CFT audits
- Other day to day administrative activities related to the funds
- Other administrative functions relating to the funds with respect to regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures
- Take on any ad-hoc projects or assist with any other administrative functions to assist the Company’s team to effectively manage its operations.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).