Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
The role reports to a Manager within a team of people supporting the QA testing programme and ICS client on boarding.
The post holder will be responsible for assisting with the ongoing control programme within the Quality Assurance team, performing one off reviews and assisting in on boarding of ICS clients.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Carrying out internal control checks to ensure continued quality service and robust control environment.
- Carry out investigations & root cause analysis on operational events and monitor / follow up to ensure that action points are followed through to completion.
- Monitoring of client complaints to ensure dealt with in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Follow up and track outstanding issues arising from various reviews including risk & audit.
- Completion of MIS and KRIs for reporting purposes.
- Participate in various projects relating to quality assurance, risk management, operations and compliance initiatives.
- Delivery and maintenance of QA induction training for new employees and ongoing training around the functions of QA Team.
- Completion of tasks in relation to on-boarding of ICS clients
- Review and approve CDD in relation to CDD refresh/trigger events
- Completion of Periodic and 120 day reviews
High level of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
Good organisational skills
Be a genuine team player
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).