Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Administrator to join our team in Luxembourg
Purpose of Job
In order to continue to provide personalized quality services to a growing number of corporate customers in Real Estate and Private Equity, we seek for a: Senior Administrator
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the Commercial team in preparing and reviewing corporate documents and in assisting in drafting client service proposals;
- Maintain regular contacts with clients to ensure receipt of necessary documentation;
- Prepare the KYC files and update the RBE/RCS;
- Ensure clients requests are answered within set deadlines and with a high standard of quality service;
- Assist in logging engagement opportunities on the internal sales platform and follow their progress;
- Assist with the setup and onboarding of new client files on internal JTC systems;
- Prioritize and maintain excellent working relationships both with external parties and within the team;
- Assist Directors in the Corporate Services department with planning, organizing and assisting with internal project management;
- Liaise with marketing and commercial teams to support organization of formal and client’s events and initiatives.
- Proven experience of minimum 2 years in the domiciliation, registrar or funds services in Luxembourg;
- Beside fluency in English, French and/or German will be advantageous;
- Proficiency in MS office tools including Powerpoint;
- Act as a self-starter with an entrepreneurial outlook;
- Have excellent communication skills in a fast-paced environment (working across multiple teams and multiple reporting lines)
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the contractual and statutory obligations related to Luxembourg law;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, strong service orientation;
- You are proactive and rigorous, you have the ability to analyze and synthetize;
- You respect a high degree of confidentiality.
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.