Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
The Controller at SALI overseas all fund accounting and ensures the business meets its responsibilities to all investors and clients with accurate, timely NAVs.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Planning, directing, and coordinating all accounting operational functions while providing vision and leadership to SALI’s fund accounting function allowing the business to grow and scale
- Ensure timely and accurate striking of fund NAV and reporting to investors
- Oversee and manage annual audit and tax reporting for SALI Funds ensuring all fund information is accurate and complies with GAAP
- Manage relationships with 3rd party accounting firms, as well audit and tax providers
- Partner with SALI leadership team to enhance controls, processes automation, process flow improvements, and implementation of best practices
- Develop bench strength and set the department up for continued future growth
- CPA with Big-4 Experience
- Successful track record of building and managing teams
- 6-10 years of professional experience
- Ability to work across teams
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).