Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join our Client Services team in Boston, MA.
Purpose of Job
This position performs as an Assistant Manager. The candidate will be responsible for providing high level customer service to clients while administering the appropriate procedures, processes in a timely, accurate and professional manner. Identifies streamlining opportunities for process improvement. Works independently to make decisions to resolve client issues.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Functions as key contributor with demonstrated knowledge and expertise when processing Like Kind Exchanges. Maintain relationships with Like Kind Exchange clients with the highest level of client service.
- Confirm and discuss specifics of forward and reverse exchange process directly with Like Kind Exchange clients and/or their representative.
- Ensure clients are properly administered as contracted from inception through completion of contractual requirements, including document preparation, escrow account opening and billing
- Coordinate with banking partners and clients to open depository and/or escrow accounts with specific attention to each depository and/or escrow agent requirement and procedure
- Knowledge and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Section 1031 Like Kind Exchanges
- A minimum of 5 years banking or financial services experience, including trust & escrow knowledge required
- 5+ years of client service, customer success experience required
- Fund administration experience (highly desired)
- Detail oriented skills to support review of legal and financial documents
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel & Power Point and ability to learn and utilize other technology applications
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to timely and effectively meet deadlines throughout the day using organizational skills
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.