Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
The successful candidate will be required to provide execution and trustee review preparation for the division, specifically in relation to recommendations for bespoke investment transactions. They will be required to administer and manage varied client work, under the supervision of an Assistant Manager. They will provide support to the Trustees and the Management Team and will be responsible for assisting the Relationship Managers with High Net Worth participants with a portfolio of high value, blue chip clients, potentially covering the spectrum of the divisions’ service lines.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure tasks are completed and all action taken within the deadlines set and in a timely manner.
- Preparation of non-standard and complex recommendations for the division from review of the recommendation through to execution of the transaction. Transaction types include equity, hedge fund, and private company investments and also includes transactions across managed portfolios.
- Assist in maintaining relationships with UHNW and HNW participants.
- Liaising with intermediaries to ensure transactions are concluded with appropriate paperwork in place.
- Assisting with client and participant queries.
- Awareness and adherence to contractual and statutory obligations under the Group’s policies, procedures and guidelines, including the Group’s core values and expected behaviours.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of client entities, ensuring all statutory obligations are complied with.
- Thorough and effective administration, ensure existing clients are retained.
- Adhere to CPD requirements in accordance with qualification level and in-house procedures.
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by Management
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- High attention to detail
- Completer finisher
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Preferred but not essential – Professional qualification (ACCA/ICSA/STEP)
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).