Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
This is an Office Support role to support the London HX1 office and ensure professional office support is delivered to all clients, JTC employees, intermediaries and suppliers, including the effective management of in-coming calls, meeting room calendars and the main point of contact for all archiving activity for the office.
As well as office support, the role is required to provide administrative and general office support to employees in location to enable fee earners to focus on chargeable activities.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Become the point of contact for landlord building services to ensure JTC, as a tenant, complies with building rules and regulations;
- Support visitor access and ensure security and sign-in processes are adhered to by following the relevant building procedures;
- Meet and greet all visitors (in person or on the telephone) in a professional yet friendly manner, maintaining the expected JTC standards;
- Answer all telephone calls to the main telephone line and redirect to relevant employee or refer any queries appropriately;
- Maintain safe, clean and professional meeting rooms for visitors; setting up meeting rooms and boardrooms and provide refreshments, liaising with the meeting organiser to ensure the requirements are met;
- Tidy up meeting rooms and boardrooms once meetings have finished;
- Manage / sort all incoming and outgoing mail and distribute accordingly;
- Co-ordination of couriers, notifying of delays, ensuring accurate records are kept of couriers sent and received;
- Perform a weekly stock check of kitchen, catering, office and stationery supplies, ordering / purchasing additional supplies and support with timely the collection of confidential waste, in line with Group procedures;
- Ensure all facilities are in working order, such as the coffee machine;
- General administration support for the UK teams and Directors that may include, but not limited to, diary management, setting up conference calls, drafting correspondence, making payments, paying bills, preparing minutes and assisting with the billing and collection of debtors process;
- Support with the accurate scanning and filing of documents according to Group process;
- Maintain the physical filing of documents in readiness to send to JTC’s off-site storage facility;
- Use of 3rd party supplier to facilitate document archiving and retrieval including accurate data input of file / document information;
- Retrieval of physical and electronic documents and files under instruction from admin teams and JTC management;
- Adhere to Risk & Associate Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation;
- Adhere to JTC core values and expected behaviours;
- Awareness and adherence to contractual and statutory obligations under the Group’s policies, procedures and guidelines, including the Group’s core values and expected behaviours;
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by Management.
KEY RELATIONSHIPS – INTERNAL
- Employees based in the UK and other JTC offices;
- Group Operations.
KEY RELATIONSHIPS – EXTERNAL
- Visitors, clients and intermediaries;
- Suppliers and contractors;
- Building service teams;
- Iron Mountain data storage (archiving).
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Confident communicator (written and oral)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Strong IT skills and good knowledge of Excel
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).