Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
This is a new role to join an existing team of five in business development & marketing for PCS who are based across Jersey, Guernsey and Miami. The PCS marketing team also works closely with the Group and ICS marketing teams as well as senior people from the PCS division globally.
The role holder will assist to raise the profile of JTC among PCS’s target groups and support regional BD efforts. This will include coordinating content in-line with the strategy, including monthly sector campaigns and specific communication projects. Other key elements of the role will include a full audit and overhaul of PCS marketing collateral, with ongoing ownership of this, and a review of content for the website.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop an annual content strategy focusing on monthly sector campaigns and other projects. Work collaboratively with the PCS regional BD teams (Africa, Asia, Americas,
- Europe, Middle East, Caribbean and JTC Private Office) to encourage and coordinate quality thought leadership content – to include written articles/blogs, video, webinars, podcasts, e-comms, etc.
- Develop a good relationship with private client trade media to increase PR coverage and manage PR agency relationships to increase coverage in private client trade media and in some of JTC’s local office jurisdictions
- Carry out a full audit and gap analysis of all PCS marketing collateral – this will involve a complete overhaul to fill any gaps, ensure consistency and ensure correct and up to date versions can be accessed easily and have appropriate sign off. Ongoing management of collateral will be an important part of this role
- Review web copy and content, ensuring it is always kept up to date. Coordinate copy/content for any new services or offices
- Line management of one member of the team
- Support PCS team and BD&M team with activities as required
- Adhere to Risk & Associate Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation
- Adhere to JTC core values and expected behaviours
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by management.
- The successful candidate will have excellent stakeholder management skills as well as being able to run multiple projects independently.
- The candidate will have excellent written English with a sound grasp of punctuation and grammar and the ability to write/edit professional and engaging copy to a high standard.
- Ideally the candidate will have previous marketing experience in a trust company or other service environment, such as a law firm or accountancy practice.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).