Join JTC where your contribution will be valued
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Accountant to join our team in Luxembourg!
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide oversight and administer a client’s portfolio active in the funds industry including real estate, private equity and “traditional” funds ;
- Support the production of monthly management reporting focussing on quality and timeliness of activities currently outsourced and overall performance including risk rating, contractual status and future activities to migrate ;
- Maintain the relevant outsourcing governance framework documentation
- Assist the Management in completing due diligence reports on each outsourced location annually ;
- Work with both the home country and outsourced entity to ensure appropriate training is completed ;
- Ensure changes in operational activities are reflected in delegated services and SLAs ;
- Build strong working relationships with management and staff across all functions to achieve oversight objectives ;
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the fund structure, client’s portfolio, including risk awareness, relationship management and contractual and statutory obligations ;
- Act as the main relationship contact within the defined area of responsibility and establish and maintain close relationships at all levels ensuring any escalated issues are resolved quickly and effectively within agreed timescales ;
- Review client structures, complete review processes for client entities, remain aware of risk exposure, including the fulfilment of responsibilities under the review procedures ;
- Be awareness and adhere to contractual and statutory obligations under the Group’s policies, procedures and guidelines, including the Group’s core values and expected behaviours
- Adhere to the JTC core values and expected behaviours.
- At least 3 years proven experience in a similar oversight position in a financial services company, accounting firm or audit company in Luxembourg ;
- Degree in Accounting or Finance related area and /or studying for a professional accounting qualification ;
- Consolidation knowledge is an asset ;
- Previous experience/exposure to Private Equity/Real Estate funds is a distinct advantage ;
- Knowledge of Lux GAAP/IFRS Accounting Principles ;
- Able to fluently communicate in English, in written and verbally, other languages will be an asset ;
- Knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, of BOB 50, viewpoint and/or InvestOne software is an asset ;
- Proven numeracy skills and excellent attention to detail, you are autonomous and applying analytical and synthesis skills ;
- Organized, open-minded, flexible and work as a team player ;
- Familiar with Luxembourg regulations ;
- Able to take responsibility, prioritise, use initiative and to get on with others as a team player ;
- Demonstrate motivation, enthusiastic approach, good organisational capabilities, excellent client service attitude and proactivity ;
- Regularly exhibit behaviours associated with our core value such as engagement, integrity and solutions driven.
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. Founded in 1987, we have c.1200 people working across our global network and are trusted to administer assets of c.US$130billion. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients. JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).