Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
The Senior Administrator will be a team contact within the AML Ring Fenced team within TA and will be responsible for:
- Assisting the team with providing oversight and QC of 1LOD function within TA teams focusing on AML, CDD and standard generic business processes, and assisting with regular reviews of activities conducted within the team, namely Periodic Reviews
- Provide support to the Senior Management team within TA and Funds department
- To help identify any fraud cases, and reviewing trends
- Ensure accurate maintenance of Shareholder Registers for open ended funds administered by JTC. To be involved in responding to all TA team queries and requests and ensuring quality control, adherence to policies, procedures and SLAs and outperformance of operational deadlines and client service delivery.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Respond to all queries and requests received via telephone, Teams and email effectively and accurately while delivering exceptional internal service.
- Assist with reviewing documents and information received from CDD and AML periodic review cycles and ad hoc remediation projects ensuring documents and certifications meets JTC and management company specific requirements
- Follow TA team procedures to ensure that the team QC processes are conducted for AML/CDD documentation including SOF/SOW information and certifications are accurate and acceptable to JTC BAU standards
- Produce accurate MI for internal stakeholders
- Ensure the processes relating to The AML referral Team QC work are conducted in the agreed cycle i.e. Daily, Weekly, Monthly and assist with the completion of these tasks
- Perform Pre-screening and Adverse Media checking of new onboard clients to ensure accuracy and integrity of data
- Assist with call monitoring QC
- Assist with regular Transaction monitoring processes within the team
- Assist with QC of breaches and errors to eradicate problems
- Produce reports relating to Low, Standard and High risk investor reviews and produce regular MI relating to work undertaken in relation to the remediation projects and periodic reviews
- Ensure that the AML Referrals team inbox is covered at all times and that queries and escalations are responded to by the team with 24 hours
- Ensure that data integrity within the Case Management system (Pure Funds) is accurate and updated at all times
- Ensure that Edits relating to AML Referrals Team changes to the Case Management tool are actioned in a timely manner
- Ensure that Risk Assessments are performed when required on investors accounts including at onboard stage and during ad hoc reviews
- Ensure that accounts are blocked when PEP or Adverse Media cases are identified and regularly review cases for latest updates
- Consider risk ratings for PEP and Sanction cases identified incorporating their jurisdictional risk and any connected parties and own the screening procedure across our jurisdictions
- Ensure that any procedures highlighted by Horizon Scanning are logged in a central register and reviewed by the team regularly
- Cover for the Assistant Manager position when required
- Adhere to JTC core values and expected behaviours;
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by Management.
- 2+ years of funds industry experience directly working in fund operations/administration
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Knowledge of KYC, CDD and onboarding requirements for both private and corporate investors
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- Excellent client service skills
- Ability to adopt a can-do mentality
- Excellent planning and organisation
- Strong problem solving abilities and a willingness to challenge current process to enhance working practices
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with multiple priorities
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).