Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
The role reports into the Senior Director ICS (Head of Corporate Services/ TCR) and is based within Jersey.
You will be responsible for the delivery / oversight of CS divisional projects to include client focused, commercial and risk orientated matters from time to time. The role is primarily not client facing.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the divisional Directors to identify potential project initiatives, focusing on commercial, risk management or client orientated matters;
- Conduct initial research and review of project initiatives;
- For each identified potential project, work with relevant business owners to develop a project plan;
- Proactively oversee, manage and deliver divisional projects, including those of a commercial, risk and client service nature;
- Take a commercial approach towards undertaking divisional projects, maximising and measuring the return on investment;
- Where client facing resources are employed in project delivery, ensure appropriate co-ordination of those resources towards successful project delivery;
- Deploy appropriate project management framework and reporting tools in order to manage delivery and ensure appropriate reporting to senior management;
- Where project initiatives are identified, generate training needs and plan and deliver appropriate training support within the division;
- Where problems occur, identify shortcomings and work to devise potential solutions during project execution;
- Any other duties as deemed necessary or defined by Division Head;
- Adhere to Risk & Associate Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation; and
- Adhere to JTC core values and expected behaviours.
- The successful applicant should hold a relevant qualification, have strong knowledge of Jersey corporate regulations and AML requirements, and a passion for client service and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management, organisational skills are imperative as is the ability to work as part of a team, problem solve, prioritise, manage time effectively, be adaptable and have exceptional attention to detail are key elements of the role.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).