Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Human Resources Administrator to join our team in Luxembourg.
Purpose of Job
In order to continue to provide personalized quality services to internal clients, we seek for a Human Resources Administrator.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the team in the payroll and benefits process, carry out checks and initiate payments;
- Get involved in the recruitment process from advertising to integration of the new employee, including the follow-up of the applications, the selection, the interview, the setup of contractual documents and the onboarding;
- Participate in the organization of year-end reviews and follow-up probation periods;
- Follow up absences and compliance with the current legal and group procedures as well as update working documents;
- Collaborate on the Learning and Development activities, rolling out the training plan, contacting the different training providers and assist in the INFPC application;
- Develop JTC’s visibility and brightness participating in job fairs and recruitment / universities forum;
- Initiate group and local reporting;
- Organize team events throughout the year with the help of external service providers.
- Holding a BTS, DUT, DECF or Bachelor in Human Resources, preferably with successful previous experience in a similar position in Luxembourg;
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg social and labor law legislation;
- Fluent in English both verbal and written, other languages will be advantageous;
- Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel knowledge;
- Proactive and curious about market trends in terms of talent acquisition and labour law;
- Rigorous with a strong client focus, and strong organization skills.
- Particular attention to detail is essential;
- Team player and good communication skills, ability to apply analytical and synthesis skills;
- Work with respect for confidentiality.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).