Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Depositary to join our team in Luxembourg.
Purpose of Job
In order to reinforce our dynamic and growing Fund Services team, JTC (Luxembourg) S.A. is currently looking for a Head of Depositary (M/F)
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Board and as Conducting Officer in charge of the Depositary, you will:
- Refine operating procedures relating to the depositary services offering including identification of target investments;
- Identify and analyse the client requests in line with our expertise and standards;
- Analyse the look-through provisions at onboarding stage;
- Write out and negotiate agreements and contracts;
- Assume responsibility for the safe-keeping of fund assets and supervision on tangible assets, whether through custody or more general verification of ownership;
- Liaise with the Risk and Compliance responsible to make sure the corporate and regulated obligations are covered;
- Review and control relevant regulatory developments;
- Supervise, with support of an administrator, the follow up of day to day duties: cash flow monitoring, reports, minutes,…;
- Maintain accurate and up to date records ensuring all statutory obligations are complied with;
- File and record all legal documentation as required by CSSF requirements and Luxembourg Law.
- Hold a degree in Business management, Law, Economics or equivalent;
- Have at least five years proven experience in the depositary function for AIFs;
- Being already approved by the CSSF as Conducting Officer is a serious advantage;
- Able to fluently communicate in English, in written and verbally; French/German or other language knowledge is an asset;
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the client strategies, relationship management, including contractual and statutory obligations related to Luxembourg regulated investment funds;
- Have a deep knowledge of the Depositary function with focus on Private Equity and Real estate ; knowledge of UCITS is an asset ;
- Able to take responsibility, prioritise, use initiative and to get on with others as a team player;
- Demonstrate autonomy, motivation, enthusiastic approach, good organisational capabilities, excellent client service attitude and proactivity.
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.