Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Assistant Manager to join our team in Luxembourg.
Purpose of Job
In order to reinforce our dynamic and growing Corporate Services team, we are currently looking for a: Corporate Assistant Manager
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide a full range of corporate services for an extensive and diversified portfolio of clients mainly in the Real Estate and Private Equity industry bearing in mind the various risk exposures;
- Review legal documentations relating to corporate administration;
- Follow up with the clients to ensure receipt of necessary documentation;
- Respond to different requests from clients to ensure that a quality service meeting the requirements of demanding clients is provided, using prioritisation and maintaining good working relationships;
- Ensure team members maintain accurate and up to date records of their respective clients;
- Adhere to Risk & Associated Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation;
- Execute administrative duties related to the corporate governance & domiciliary agent function within the timescales set and agreed under the guidance of more senior colleagues
- Liaise with notaries, lawyers, banks and external auditors for requests related to legal documentation and manage all corporate related internal lists and procedures.
- Holding a university degree in Law, specialized in corporate law or similar studies with a minimum of 3 years proven experience in a position in a financial services company (or similar) servicing funds in the E.U or working within the trust and company environment in Luxembourg;
- Familiar with Luxembourg regulations;
- Previous experience/exposure to Private Equity/Real Estate funds is a distinct advantage;
- Able to fluently communicate in English, in written and verbally, other languages such as French and German will be an asset;
- Ability to take responsibility and initiatives, create solutions, display assertiveness and decisiveness, work under pressure and respect deadlines;
- Organized, open-minded, flexible and work as a team player;
- Demonstrate motivation, enthusiastic approach, good organizational capabilities, excellent client service attitude and proactivity;
- Proven numeracy skills and excellent attention to details, you are autonomous and applying analytical and synthesis skills;
- Regularly exhibit behaviours associated with our core value such as engagement, integrity and solutions driven.
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.