Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
The administrator post holder is responsible for creating reports using Crystal Reports and SQL Developer and must have excellent communication skills in order to understand, translate and deliver report requests for the whole of the Employer Solutions Division. The post requires interfacing with the Employer Solutions business to produce internal and client reports as well as liaising with other areas such as IT.
The post holder will be required to carry out workflow and mailbox monitoring, support and assist the team manager and colleagues with the day to day reporting team requirements and will also be involved in project work on an ad-hoc basis. .Additionally as a member of the Reporting team the post holder will be expected to participate in technology developments and ensure actions are performed successfully and in accordance with agreed project deadlines.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Creating and maintaining reports using Crystal Reports and/or SQL, as well as creating stored procedures, functions and views.
- Assist with reporting requirements for new business take on.
- Attend internal meetings and meetings with external parties.
- Liaising with JTC Employer Solutions in all jurisdictions to produce internal and client reports.
- Work with report requesters to gather data and reporting requirements.
- Understand and complete report writing process.
- Assist with creating, maintaining and supporting new and existing complex reports.
- Strong testing discipline.
- Develop SQL queries to extract, manipulate and/or calculate information to fulfil data and reporting requirements.
- Ensuring all processes and procedures are followed and kept up to date.
- Providing support for UAT of Systems Development.
- Assisting in the preparation of regulatory reporting on behalf of the JTC Employer Solutions business.
- Workflow and mailbox monitoring.
- Managing scheduling of new and existing reports.
- To have strong knowledge and understanding of core systems.
- To support and assist the team manager and colleagues with the day to day reporting team requirements.
- To identify, evaluate and report risks to team manager.
- Ad-hoc project work.
- Maintain SharePoint requests and circulate communications business wide re reporting / scheduling and self-service updates.
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- High level of accuracy and attention to details.
- Administration experience desirable.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).