Join JTC where your contribution will be valued
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join our Funds team within our Institutional Client Division. We are looking for a self-motivated individual to take responsibility for a varied client portfolio.
Purpose of job
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing efficient and cost effective day-to-day administration of a varied portfolio of clients and assist with the development of JTC business through the delivery of excellent client service.
The successful candidate will have relevant funds administration experience and should have a relevant professional qualification. Cross jurisdictional fund administration experience is essential. A clear understanding of risk awareness, relationship management, contractual and statutory obligations is necessary. Competence in written and verbal communication with high level accuracy is required.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Administer, monitor and where required manage, a varied client portfolio within the timescales set and agreed, investigating and suggesting enhancements where necessary, ensuring timely and effective client care
- Management of whole billing process for team, with a strong emphasis on recoverability, working in an efficient manner to maintain division’s KPIs
- Review client structures, completing review process for clients entities, remaining aware of risk exposure, including the fulfilment of responsibilities under the review procedures
- Awareness and adherence to contractual and statutory obligations under the Group’s policies, procedures and guidelines, including the Group’s core values and expected behaviours, acting as a guide in this respect to more junior members of the team
- Assist line manager with the preparation and review of reports for management meetings
- Review legal and tax advice where appropriate and be able to interpret / implement relevant advice as required
- Check, maintain and ensure accuracy of own and team’s central diary systems to ensure that the all deadlines are recorded and subsequently met
- Ensure a professional service is provided to clients and intermediaries
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of client entities, ensuring all statutory obligations are complied wit
- Review client accounts
- Supervise and assist with the management and training of junior members of the team, conducting appraisals and performance management reviews if requested/appropriate
- Check, delegate and monitor the work of junior members of the team and where appropriate ensure team’s adherence to their contractual obligations
- Where possible, promote the range of services the Group can provide to existing clients within the portfolio and identify new business opportunities
- Ensure team members maintain accurate and up to date records of their respective clients on client desktop
- Through effective administration, ensure existing clients are retained
- Adhere to Risk & Associated Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation
- Adhere to CPD requirements in accordance with qualification level and in-house procedures
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. Founded in 1987, we have c.900 people working across our global network and are trusted to administer assets of c.US$130billion. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).