A free webinar hosted by JTC
The event has passed. Fill out the form to view the replay.
With 2020 now behind us and a new administration promising change, what will this year bring for OZs?
Although 2020 was still a very successful year for the Opportunity Zones initiative, pandemic-driven shifts in market dynamics have affected demand, rates of project creation, and levels of interest in individual property types. With the year now behind us, it’s time to take a look at the developments we saw in 2020 — and to discuss what 2021 might bring for OZs.
In this OZ webinar recording, we hosted a panel of experts from Sadis & Goldberg LLP, Redbrick LMD, and more to explain the proposed legislation and other potential changes, including the possible restructure of the Opportunity Zones initiative. Will we finally see impact reporting become a requirement for Opportunity Funds?
- 2020 Year in Review
- Market data and insights on Q3 and Q4 developments
- 2020 successes
- Effect of COVID on OZ demand, project creation and property types
- Importance of community partnership and impact
- 2021 Outlook and Emerging Trends
- Reporting requirements
- Proposed legislation
- Future changes under discussion
- The fund manager’s POV
- Q&A and more!
Who should watch?
- Fund managers and GPs
- Real estate developers
- Economic development organizations
- Family offices
- Registered investment advisors
Take advantage of our experts’ insights. Fill out the form at right and watch the replay today!