18 March 2021, 14.00-15.00 GMT
Senior Directors, Simon Gordon and Miranda Lansdowne will be speaking at the London Stock Exchange Group’s webinar on share plans on Thursday 18 March.
The webinar entitled ‘Share plans, practical issues & why is now the right time to address them’ will discuss the importance of having a solid share plan in place and the significance of advisors in regards to well-structured share plans.
Simon and Miranda will detail JTC’s shared ownership model and how JTC was selected by Professor Ethan Bernstein of Harvard Business School (HBS) as the subject of a case study for the full-time HBS Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme. They will also discuss how shared ownership has an effect on employee turnover.
Joining Simon and Miranda on the webinar will be Stuart James, Principal at MM&K.
Topics which will be covered include:
- Why is now the right time to ensure you have a sound share plan in place? And how has the COVID-19 pandemic contributed to this?
- How can share plans make your workforce more ‘sticky?’
- Why a well-structured share plan is one of the best ways to invest in your workforce
- Are there any dangers of having a share plan in place?
- A case study discussion of JTC’s share plan and what can be learnt from it?
The event is free and open to the public to attend. For more information or to register click here.
For further information on the webinar or to find out about our share plan services please contact Simon directly.