Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
Responsible to provide support to the expanding operation in Mauritius;
Part of a small team who are responsible for the installation, maintenance, and support of JTC’s IT systems and to ensure that computers, software, and networking functions work together to provide a stable environment to the employees.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the firm’s IT requirements, solve technical issues implement technology solutions in line with the firm’s Digital Strategy;
- Make use of technical experience to resolve support requests while handling core tasks like Active Directory maintenance and support, Citrix environment support, Windows Server support (including fileservers, SQL servers), e-mail system support (Exchange & Office 365), PC/Server access and operational system maintenance and support, application support (including the Office Suite, SharePoint, Funds software, Trust/Company software), system, maintenance and monitoring and telephone setup/support;
- Adhere to existing procedures and policies pertaining to IT.
- At least 3 years of 1st/ 2nd level IT support experience;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Financial services industry experience;
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills;
- Strong team player able to work effectively with diverse client groups, with ability to problem solve individually and in a group as well as handling multiple tasks concurrently, as well as the ability to manage time effectively;
- Experience with past and present Microsoft Windows PC and Server configurations, deployed in a networked environment, including Microsoft Server, Microsoft Exchange and SQL Server;
- Working knowledge and experience supporting past and present Citrix technologies and Windows server technologies.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).