Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Oversight Administrator to join our team in Luxembourg.
Purpose of job
This excellent opportunity would be suitable for candidates with proven fund accounting skills. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a clear interest and understand of working in Real Estate/Private Equity.
- Holding a BTS, DUT, DECF or Bachelor in Accounting with preferably a proven experience of minimum 4 years ideally in an accounting firm or audit company;
- Fluent in English both verbal and written, French, German, as well as other languages will be advantageous;
- Outlook, Word and Excel knowledge; Investone is an asset;
Rigorous and autonomous, applying analytical and synthesis skills, you are organised;
- Team player and good management skills.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the fund structures, CSSF requirements and Private Equity/Real Estate industry.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Act as the main relationship contact within the defined area of responsibility and establish and maintain close relationships at all levels ensuring any escalated issues are resolved quickly and effectively within agreed timescales;
- Support the production of monthly management reporting focusing on processing quality and timeliness of activities currently outsourced and overall performance including risk rating, contractual status and future activities to migrate;
- Maintain the relevant outsourcing governance framework documentation;
- Assist the Management in completing due diligence reports on each outsourced location annually;
- Work with both the home country and outsourced entity to ensure appropriate training is completed;
- Ensure changes in operational activities are reflected in delegated services and SLAs;
- Build strong working relationships with management and staff across all functions to achieve oversight objectives.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).