Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
Responsible for the consolidated monthly management results of JTC PLC as well as the preparation of the Group interim and year-end financial statements ensuring adherence to International Financial Reporting Standards.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the consolidation of the monthly management results for the listed company JTC PLC, adhering to strict internal reporting deadlines.
- Play a key part in the preparation of both the interim and annual financial statements for JTC PLC, ensuring compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Involvement in both the interim review and year-end audit of the consolidated Group, being a key contact for auditors and managing the departments audit deliverables.
- Responsible for the preparation of the bi-annual compliance reporting on the Group’s loan facility.
- Develop an understanding of new International Financial Reporting Standards, assessing their impact on the Group results and implementing any required changes.
- Adhere to JTC core values and expected behaviours
- Adhere to Risk & Associate Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation;
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by Management.
- Hold a professional accountancy qualification with ideally 1-2 years’ post qualified experience, newly qualified Manager’s would be considered dependent on experience.
- Experience in the preparation of financial statements.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with multiple priorities.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).