Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Working within Funds and seek that step up in your career path?
Due to growth of the Jersey client base an exciting opportunity has arisen within our Funds Team for an experienced Senior Administrator.
Purpose of job
The role holder will be required to administer a client portfolio, under the supervision of a Line Manager. They should be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the client’s portfolio, including risk awareness, relationship management and contractual and statutory obligations.
- Candidates will hold relevant funds administration experience and experience in providing excellent customer service.
- A good understanding of risk awareness, relationship management, contractual and statutory regulations is required.
- The successful candidate should ideally be studying or looking towards studying a relevant professional qualification.
Main responsibilities and duties
- Administer and monitor a varied client portfolio within the timescales set and agreed, investigating and suggesting enhancements where necessary, ensuring timely and effective client care
- Manage own billing and cash collection / debtors process, have an awareness of recoverability and work in an efficient manner so as to minimise write-offs
- Review client structures, complete review processes for client entities, remain aware of risk exposure, including the fulfilment of responsibilities under the review procedures
- Awareness and adherence to contractual and statutory obligations under the Group’s policies, procedures and guidelines, including the Group’s core values and expected behaviours
- Review legal and tax advice where appropriate and be able to interpret /implement relevant advice as required
- Ensure a professional service is provided to clients and intermediaries
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of client entities, ensuring all statutory obligations are complied with
- Through effective administration, ensure existing clients are retained
- Assist with the management and training of junior members of the team
- Check, maintain and ensure accuracy of the central diary systems to ensure that deadlines are recorded and subsequently met
- Adhere to Risk & Associated Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation;
- Adhere to CPD requirements in accordance with qualification level and in-house procedures;
- Adhere to the JTC core values and expected behaviours;
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).