Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Administrator to join our growing team in Jersey. This role will manage all non-standard member recommendations including loan, distribution and pension reviews whilst delivering a bespoke service to HNW participants.
Purpose of Job
The role reports into an Assistant Manager within the department and based within Jersey. The role holder will be required to provide execution and trustee review preparation for the division, specifically in relation to recommendations for distributions, transfers and pension requests.
They will be required to administer and manage varied client work, under the supervision of an Assistant Manager. They will also provide support to the Trustees, Management Team and will be responsible for assisting the Relationship Managers with HNW participants with a portfolio of high value, blue chip clients, potentially covering the spectrum of the divisions’ service lines.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure tasks are completed within the deadlines set.
- Provide execution and trustee review preparation for non-standard and complex recommendations for the division (includes distributions, transfer and pension payment requests)
- and ensure they are completed in a timely manner.
- Assist in maintaining relationships with UHNW and HNW participants.
- Receiving correspondence and ensuring action is taken in accordance with timetable.
- Liaising with intermediaries to ensure transactions are concluded with appropriate paperwork in place.
- Assisting with client and participant queries.
- Documenting trustee decision making.
- Build required knowledge of plan structures.
- Awareness and adherence to contractual and statutory obligations under the Group’s policies, procedures and guidelines, including the Group’s core values and expected behaviours.
- Source legal and tax advice where appropriate.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of client entities, ensuring all statutory obligations are complied with.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral).
- Thorough and effective administration, ensure existing clients are retained.
- Adhere to CPD requirements in accordance with qualification level and in-house procedures.
- Adhere to the Group’s core values and expected behaviours.
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by Management.
KEY RELATIONSHIPS – INTERNAL
- All Employer Solutions Teams;
- JTC Tax
- JTC Legal
- JTC Risk & Compliance
- Group Operations division including Banking
KEY RELANTIONSHIPS – EXTERNAL
- Plan members and advisors
- Other industry professionals such as lawyers, investment advisors, tax advisors and outsourcing partners.
- External auditors
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to mentor others
- Completer finisher
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Preferred but not essential – Professional qualification (ACCA/ICSA/STEP)
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).