Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
The Senior Administrator will be responsible for assisting the management team with a complex portfolio of high value, blue chip clients, covering the spectrum of the business unit’s service lines in International Pension Plans, Savings Plans, QROPS, and EFRBS. You will act as a daily point of contact for these clients and will support the Client Relationship Manager in developing existing and potential relationships by delivering the efficient and timely administration of documents, instructions and other associated paperwork. You will liaise with other teams within the division and throughout JTC on a regular basis regarding client issues
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Administer and monitor a varied client portfolio within the timescales set and agreed, investigating and suggesting enhancements where necessary, ensuring timely and effective client care.
- Periodic Trust Reviews
- Manage own billing and cash collection / debtors process, have an awareness of recoverability and work in an efficient manner so as to minimize write-offs.
- Review clients structures, complete client reviews processes, remain aware of risk exposure
- Responding to/investigating client queries
- Document trustee decision making
- Attending client meetings where appropriate
- Updating fee proposals for existing clients
- Assisting with client / member communications and presentations in relation to key events
- Document trustee decision making
- Liaising with intermediaries to ensure transactions are concluded with appropriate paperwork in place
- Awareness and adherence to contractual and statutory obligations under the Group’s policies, procedures and guidelines, including the Group’s core values and expected behaviours
- Ensure a professional service is provided to clients and intermediaries
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of client entities, ensuring all statutory obligations are complied with through effective administration, ensure existing clients are retained
- Regular monitoring of portfolio’s debtor and WIP position
- Assist with the management and training of junior members of the team
- Assisting with maintaining and updating team procedures and checklists in order to comply with JTC processes
- Ad-hoc project work
- Liaison with 3rd party administrators ensuring they comply with administration agreements and Service Level Agreements
- Adhere to Risk & Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML Legislation; Adhere to JTC Core values and expected behaviours
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by Management
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent
- Excellent telephone skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- Fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Excellent client handling skills
- Ability to adopt a can-do mentality
- Excellent time management skills
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).