Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Administrator – Client Services to join our team in Mauritius.
Purpose of Job
Responsible for the administration of a portfolio of more complex clients in accordance with Company procedures.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure the management and delivery of administration services to a complex portfolio of trusts and companies (including special licence companies);
- Maintain a detailed and accurate record of all client structures within the portfolio;
- Review draft financial statements and resolve any outstanding points within the set deadlines;
- Ensure compliance at all times with respect to relevant legal and regulatory framework;
- Attend client meetings when required, prepare relevant meeting material and minutes drafting;
- Undertake client onboarding, acceptance and formation process;
- Assist administrators with client matters of a more technical nature and escalate to the Manager/HOD where necessary;
- Ensure that internal procedures and controls are properly followed;
- Adhere to Risk & Associate Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation;
- Adhere to JTC core values and expected behaviours;
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by Management.
- Holder of University degree in a relevant discipline or currently studying relevant professional qualification (e.g. ICSA or STEP)
- At least 3 years of experience in corporate administration in a global environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Good client relationship, team work and organisational skills
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.