Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
To oversee the administration of a client portfolio under the supervision of the Senior Manager/Associate Director/Director. To demonstrate a clear understanding of each clients’ portfolio including risk awareness, relationship management and contractual and statutory regulations.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Administer and monitor a varied client portfolio within the timescales set and agreed, investigating and suggesting enhancements where necessary, ensuring timely and effective client care.
- Manage own billing and cash collection / debtors process, have a strong awareness of recoverability and work in an efficient manner so as to minimise write-offs.
- Review client structures, completing review process for client entities, demonstrate risk awareness and mitigate exposure, including the fulfilment of responsibilities under the review procedures.
- Awareness and adherence to contractual and statutory obligations under the Group’s policies, procedures and guidelines, including the Group’s core values and expected behaviours, acting as a guide in this respect to members of the team
- Attendance at, and preparation and review of reports, for management meetings
- Review client accounts where relevant
- Check, maintain and ensure accuracy of the central diary systems to ensure that deadlines are recorded and subsequently met.
- Review legal and tax advice where appropriate and be able to interpret /implement relevant advice as required.
- Ensure a prompt and professional service is provided to clients and intermediaries.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of client entities, ensuring all statutory obligations are complied with.
- Through effective administration ensure existing clients are retained.
- Management and training of members of the team, conducting appraisals and performance management reviews
- Check, delegate and monitor work of team members
- Promote the range of services the Group can provide to existing clients within the portfolio and identify new business opportunities
- Ensure team members maintain accurate and up to date records of their respective clients on the systems
- Deputise in the absence of other senior members of the team/department
- Adhere to Risk & Associated Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation
- Adhere to CPD requirements in accordance with qualification level and in-house procedures
- Adhere to the Group’s core values and expected behaviours
- Relevant Trust administration experience
- Hold a relevant professional qualification (ACCA/ICSA/ACA)
- Able to demonstrate cross jurisdictional Trust administration experience
- A clear understanding of risk awareness, relationship management, contractual and statutory obligations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with high level accuracy
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).