Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Senior Administrator to join our team in Luxembourg.
Purpose of Job
In order to reinforce our dynamic and growing Fund Services team, we are currently looking for a Corporate Senior Administrator (m/f)
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide a full range of corporate services for an extensive and diversified portfolio of clients in the Real Estate and Private Equity industry;
- Administer and monitor the portfolio within the timescales set and agreed, investigating and suggesting enhancements where necessary, ensuring timely and effective client care;
- Review legal documentations relating to corporate administration;
- Follow up with the clients to ensure receipt of necessary documentation;
- Ensure the preparation of original legal documents and the finalization of contractual documentation;
- Execute administrative duties related to the corporate governance & domiciliary agent function within the timescales set and agreed under the guidance of more senior colleagues;
- Liaise with notaries, lawyers, banks and external auditors for requests related to legal documentation and manage all corporate related internal lists and procedures;
- Draft agreements and documentation and ensure follow-up of all procedures both before and after signature of legal documents;
- File and record all legal documentation as required by Luxembourg Law;
- Respond to different requests from clients to ensure that a quality service meeting the requirements of demanding clients is provided, using prioritization and maintaining good working relationships;
- Build strong working relationships with management and staff across all functions to achieve objectives;
- Complete the review process for client entities and be aware of risk exposure, including the fulfilment of responsibilities under the review
- Check, maintain and ensure accuracy of the central diary system relevant to client portfolio managed, to ensure deadlines are recorded and subsequently achieved;
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of client entities (including desktop), ensuring all statutory obligations are complied with.
- At least 2 years proven experience in a similar position;
- Able to fluently communicate in English, in writing and verbally; French and German knowledge are an asset ;
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the contractual and statutory obligations related to Luxembourg Law;
- Able to take responsibility, prioritise, use initiative and to get on with others as a team player;
- Demonstrate motivation, enthusiastic approach, good organisational capabilities and excellent client service attitude and proactivity.
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.