Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
The successful candidate will be responsible for the global operational integrity and oversight of our banking platforms to ensure that we are operating in line with reliance models agreed with core partner banks including meeting the required account opening, assessments, risk monitoring and all local regulatory requirements as they relate to banking.
As part of the above, the role holder will be responsible for documenting and facilitating testing in line with JTC’s P&Ps and our partners’ requirements and being the prime point of contact for new account queries and sample testing
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- To work effectively with, and help manage, a broad range of global stakeholders (internal and external) including Client Administration, Divisional operational, Legal and R&C teams across our jurisdictions
- Ensuring deadlines are met with regards to the provision of required documents to our partner banks globally, and helping the business understand the importance of meeting such requirements
- Responsible as the point of contact for new account queries (currently in Jersey only) and the successful resolution without impacting client service excellence as it relates to banking services provided
- Reviewing and updating / mapping all Banking and Treasury P&Ps (working closely with the Group’s P&P coordinator) with particular emphasis on ensuring that our client on boarding and account opening P&Ps meet JTC , our banking partner requirements and all local regulatory requirements (inc AML)
- Adhere to CPD requirements in accordance with qualification level and in-house procedures
- A leader who possessed a strong management with operational background with good interpersonal / influencing skills and cultural awareness
- Resilient and dependable individual, with an eye for the detail and strong executional skills
- A strong work ethic, ‘goes the extra mile’ with a passion for the role/JTC and eye for detail
- Self-directed and hands-on individual that does not need a large amount of infrastructure
- Experience in CDD, AML and Financial crime P&Ps
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.